Boulder
On the way to Boulder, somewhere in Kansas if I remember correctly (and I don't -- Karen says it was Missouri), we stopped at an interstate rest area and saw this:
The whole device looked like this:
I put my hands in and sure enough, the silver fitting squirted some soap on my hands, gave me a few seconds to rub it into a lather, poured enough water over my hands to almost rinse them, then blew warm air on them almost long enough to dry them. I was quite impressed.
This is the iconic Boulder view as confirmed by a Boulder resident: looking across Boulder's Foothills Parkway at the Flatirons. It's easy to orient yourself in Boulder since the mountains run along the west side of town. To be sure you're facing north, all you have to do is put the mountains to your left.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home