Alfred Station, New York
After a night in Columbus, we drove on to Alfred Station, New York, where I visited The Bicycle Man bike shop and test rode a couple of models of recumbent bike. Since the company that manufactured my current bike (Vision) is out of business, sooner or later, I'm going to need a replacement.
These test rides helped me decide that I like the Linear better.
So, when the time comes, I'll drive back up to Alfred Station and buy a brand new Linear Limo so I can keep on riding.
The next morning, we walked from our motel up into Alfred to find a coffee shop where we could get our morning coffee. Along the way, we found this place:
Further up the hill, in town, we found the "Alfred Seventh Day Baptist Church." I had never heard of such a denomination, but it's described in wikipedia.
So, when the time comes, I'll drive back up to Alfred Station and buy a brand new Linear Limo so I can keep on riding.
The next morning, we walked from our motel up into Alfred to find a coffee shop where we could get our morning coffee. Along the way, we found this place:
Further up the hill, in town, we found the "Alfred Seventh Day Baptist Church." I had never heard of such a denomination, but it's described in wikipedia.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home